- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Fabulous hotel. Friendly staff.clean spacious and nicely decorated room. Light outside our room kept husband awake occasionally but probably..."
"Stayed one night and ate in the bar area of the hotel,we ordered the beef bourginon had to wait a while for it to arrive but it was bloody g..."
"This was a lovely courtyard room. This room was below the breakfast room which doubles up as a small function room. Check if there is anythi..."
"Breakfast was up three flights of stairs. The food was not great, would stay at hotel would eat elsewhere...."
"With a room that was fronted directly onto the car park, this felt more of an american style motel than a hotel.... and with engines being l..."
About the hotel
‘Converted from an old guardhouse, The Garrison Hotel combines historical atmosphere with modern facilities. There is FREE Wi-Fi, and a restaurant serving traditional food. Sheffield city centre is a 10-minute drive away.
Rooms have pleasant décor and come with a flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each room has its own bathroom with a hairdryer, and there is also an outside courtyard full of character with views of the historical turrets and old stone walls for guests to enjoy. Garrison Hotel’s restaurant is open 7 days a week, with food ranging from hearty steaks to more continental options. There are a range of shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk, and good public transport links nearby. Car Parking is free on site.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was ok but the restaurant was awful.
My wife and I had meals that we couldn't eat. We chose salmon and steak and ale pie. The chips and potatoes had been cooked in oil that smelled and tasted awful. We left most of the food as it was microwave standard and we wished we had gone for a Big Mac next door. We will not go there again as my wife and I are both experienced in cookery.