- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Accommodation was pleasant with a sizeable room positioned on the lowest level adjacent to the function room. Fortunately no events were on..."
"Great hotel, was very comfortable and in a quiet area of the city centre. The memorabilia was really interesting and I found myself wanting..."
"The Royal Scots Club (a private members' club and hotel) may sound like it's going to be stuffy, but this is certainly not the case This bea..."
"Clean, great value and the world's comfiest bed!..."
About the hotel
Situated in one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian streets in the heart of the city. The Royal Scots Club is there to be discovered. A club, townhouse and hotel in the heart of Edinburgh.
The charm of a country house with a cosy club atmosphere. More personal than a hotel, The Royal Scots Club is a perfect home from home from which you can relish the culture and character of Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. Foundation and Heritage:Founded in 1919 as a tribute to those who fell in the Great War, The Royal Scots Club Edinburgh is proud of its heritage. Traditional values are very important. Courtesy, personal service and warm hospitality are at the very heart of The Club. The fabric of the building exudes charm with an ambiance that is relaxed and comfortable. The Hotel is open for members and non-members alike, for bed and breakfast accommodation, excellent cuisine in The Club Dining Room, as well as special banqueting and conference facilities. Guests are also entitled to The Club prices for drinks & dinner.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 06/05/2015 to 06/05/2020 - There will be a 2% charge for payments made by credit cards (No charges for debit cards). The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation was pleasant with a sizeable room positioned on the lowest level adjacent to the function room.
Fortunately no events were on for the night of our stay. Appreciated the central location but a bit on the dear side- found parking away from the hotel for £15 (24hrs) at St James Centre.
The Royal Scots Club
Great hotel, was very comfortable and in a quiet area of the city centre.
The memorabilia was really interesting and I found myself wanting to find out more. Our room was very spacious and very well equipped and the bed was a monster. The breakfast was most generous and very tasty. The staff were professional and courteous. We had a great stay and will most definitely stay at this hotel again.