- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Very happy with this friendly hotel, would definitely stay again and recommend to others. There are lots of lovely homely touches that make..."
"Nice friendly hotel. Comfortable single room with good en suite bathroom and lots of nice touches in the room. Fantastic breakfast. Only iss..."
"My room was small, but good value. Breakfast was great. Parking bit of an issue..."
"We arrived early and got a parking space. Our room was ready and was very well appointed. Breakfast was very good with both full English and..."
"Close to Cambridge Centre, this has four parking spaces immediately outside the hotel - 2 of these were still available at 5 pm. As is sadly..."
About the hotel
Situated in the historic city of Cambridge, a 15 minutes’ walk from the rail station and university colleges, this charming Hotel boasts elegant accommodation, indulgent spa and wellness facilities and free Wi-Fi. Dating back to the 1850, the building has been subjected to a regular programme of tasteful modernisation and enhancement. Each of the en-suite guestrooms has been elegantly furnished, providing luxury and relaxation in equal measure.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Each morning guests can enjoy a traditional English breakfast or a continental buffet. There is also a comfortable residents coffee lounge serving a range of fine beers and wine. Propelled by the concept of a holistic lifestyle and well-being, The Boutique Wellness Spa & Fitness Suite rests on the healing philosophy of physical, mental and spiritual health. It features 3 dedicated treatment rooms, a Thermal/Glacial Suite and a state-of-the-art Fitness Suite. PLEASE NOTE: THE BOUTIQUE WELLNESS SPA IS A LADIES ONLY SPA with chargeable treatments. Our Thermal Glacial Suite is bookable by appointment only and is available to Hotel Guests at a chargeable fee. Limited parking is available on a first come first served basis. There are only 5 spaces available. Car park Spaces cannot be reserved unless the guest requires a disables space. The Hotel is within walking distance of all colleges, the University Botanic Garden, the Fitzwilliam Museum and Lion Yard shopping centre. Please note the M6 is up to 10 minutes pending on traffic & time of day, from the conference centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 22/08/2016 to 31/12/2025 - BOUTIQUE WELLNESS SPA IS A LADIES ONLY SPA with chargeable treatments. Our Thermal Glacial Suite is bookable by appointment only and is available to Hotel Guests at a chargeable fee for 30 min. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
I'll be back!
Very happy with this friendly hotel, would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
There are lots of lovely homely touches that make...
Great base for a short visit to Cambridge
Nice friendly hotel.
Comfortable single room with good en suite bathroom and lots of nice touches in the room. Fantastic breakfast. Only iss...