About the hotel
Situated in Albert Road, just one minute's walk from the Winter Gardens and 3 minutes to Blackpool Tower and the beach, this hotel has been modeled on a 1920s Art Deco theme. Well Stocked Bar- Large Screen TV - Darts - Karaoke - Docking Stations - Group-books - One Night Stays - Football Friendly All family rooms have flat screen TV's with DVD players for children, all rooms have full tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers, iron and ironing board are available upon request. We also sell VIP wristbands to offer discounts in the pubs and clubs in Blackpool town centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Bradleys Hotel Blackpool
We arrived later than expected to Bradleys Hotel, where the owner and another lady greeted us and were very accommodating regarding our car that had broken down.
We were in a family room that had been refurbished. Marilyn Monroe room. Whilst the bedding was clean and comfortable I'm afraid the cleanliness of the bathroom and tea making facilities were untouchable. The shower was so blocked up with hair that my husband who took the first shower (and is pretty much bald) had to remove tons of disgusting built up grime and matted hair that stunk. There was also a stainless steel/chrome storage/ towel holder that was covered in rust and the plastic cups by the sink were gross.
My daughter had lost her sunglasses and whilst moving a chair to look for them realised that it was very rarely hoovered under, all we found were other peoples hair clips. £150 for one nights stay was a complete rip off. All in all even though the room looked good on the surface and the staff were helpful, we would not be returning.