- 22 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night with my daughter and her husband and on arrival the chap on reception was very helpful and we were shown our rooms w..."
"excellent value for money, reception staff friendly and welcoming, rest of staff friendly if a little eccentric but I like that. Outside app..."
About the hotel
The Honiley Court Hotel and Conference Centre is nestled in a peaceful rural location, not 15 minutes from the M40, Warwick and Coventry, this charming 16th Century Hotel offers scenic views, modern dining and free Wi-Fi and parking. Originally constructed as farmhouse, today the property has been thoroughly modernised with every effort taken to conserve the building’s many period features and historic character. Ideal for business and pleasure, each of these 62 spacious en-suite rooms have been individually decorated and furnished in a warm, inviting style.
Many rooms also offer scenic views of the surrounding countryside. The Boot Restaurant provides a modern dining experience with an extensive à la carte menu whilst the Boot Bar serves a great range of light snacks and refreshing drinks. Convenient and accessible, the Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the many nearby attractions including Warwick and Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle & Elizabethan Gardens, Cadbury World, Birmingham’s NEC and the Bull Ring shopping complex.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
our one night stay
We stayed for one night with my daughter and her husband and on arrival the chap on reception was very helpful and we were shown our rooms which were a good size and well furnished, the bed was huge and was very comfortable.
The bathroom was very clean and my only complaint would be that there was no extractor fan so the mirrors soon became steamed up. My main concern was that the rooms were extremely cold, we arrived at 3pm and when we made enquiries at the reception we were told that the central heating only comes on at 8pm, this is ridiculous in November although we were offered an electric heater. There was no information in the rooms about the hotel and we had to ask again at reception for that nights menu which was very limited and we went out to eat, a missed opportunity I feel when there is a beautifully fitted dining room and it was empty. Come on guys it could be such an asset!
Honiley Court Hotel and Conference Centre