- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Wasn't expecting much when I booked this hotel as it is attached to the services. However I was pleasantly surprised as the rooms were nicel..."
"Good location, quiet. Easy to access the Brecon Beacons and the south of Wales. Staff were lovely. Thought it was a bit too expensive for wh..."
"Spotless, convenient and quiet! Always my choice to stay here when I am in the area. Friendly staff and good facilities...."
"Staff were very helpful and the hotel was spotless...."
About the hotel
Situated in Pontypool, the BEST WESTERN Pontypool Metro Hotel has cheery and efficient staff and offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking. Just a short drive from the Pontypool and New Inn railway station and three miles from Cwmbran railway station. The rooms boast Freeview television and tea and coffee-making facilities.
The private bathrooms have powerful showers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. The BEST WESTERN Pontypool Metro Hotel is just nine miles from Newport’s city centre boasting various restaurants, shops, and pubs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Wasn't expecting much when I booked this hotel as it is attached to the services.
However I was pleasantly surprised as the rooms were nicely decorated and clean with all mod cons required for a night away on business.
A step above a Premier Inn
Good location, quiet.
Easy to access the Brecon Beacons and the south of Wales. Staff were lovely. Thought it was a bit too expensive for what it offered.