- 9 guest reviews
"Hotelier very welcoming and informative as we were new to the area. The room and food were far above average, our stay was an excellent expe..."
"Lovely room in a listed building - the only 2 downsides were the very creaky floors, and the fact that breakfast is not included in the room..."
"Only stayed one night while on a long hiking trip. Very comfortable. Great value...."
"Clean and comfortable...."
"Really enjoyed our stay thank you. Would recommend this beautiful bed and breakfast to anyone and value for money...."
About the hotel
The Old Rectory Guest House is a grade 2 listed building located in the preservation area of Staveley Town. This fine old house, built in 1719 on the foundations of an earlier building, was widely believed to contain a passage leading from its cellars to the church across the road. The Rectory's most famous inhabitants were the Gisbournes, james and Franci, successively Rectors of Staveley from 1716 to 1821.
We are a family run guesthouse (since 1985) with a 3 star Visit England award and also a 5 star food hygiene certificate.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Old Rectory Guest House
Hotelier very welcoming and informative as we were new to the area.
The room and food were far above average, our stay was an excellent expe...
Old Rectory Guest House
Lovely room in a listed building - the only 2 downsides were the very creaky floors, and the fact that breakfast is not included in the room...