- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Loved my stay excellent hotel...."
"This Hotel has recently had a makeover; it presents a pleasing appearance, and obviously has a lively bar at the weekend. The only issue I h..."
"Lovely hotel/bar in the center of Sutton coldfield. I can recommend a relaxing nights sleep and hearty breakfast to all...."
"Well maintained hotel, clean and Tidy. Room was on the small side but adequate. Shower was small and shower pressure was very low, although..."
"The staff were great... from reception to the dining room. The one negative is that lots of rooms (including ours) are facing the road which..."
About the hotel
With modern, elegantly furnished rooms, The Royal Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Sutton Coldfield. This classic Georgian building still retains some of its original features. The Royal has excellent transport links and free off-road parking for guests.
The Royal Hotel is an excellent choice for visitors to Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham city centre and the NEC. Live music is played over the weekend, with late music Friday & Saturday. Which will cause disturbance to the rooms above.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Loved my stay excellent hotel.
First Time in Sutton Coldfield
This Hotel has recently had a makeover; it presents a pleasing appearance, and obviously has a lively bar at the weekend.
The only issue I have is with the choice of materials for the bedrooms - they are good to look at but have a cheap feel. I worry that they will not stand the test of time, with hotel use. I fear it will look shabby rather too quickly.