- 4 guest reviews
"It was only a short stay but still wonderful. We had a suite with a balcony over looking the fabulous garden. Service was immediate to the r..."
"We have just discovered Laterooms and we managed to find a very nice hotel at the last minute. The Priory is a great place with very good se..."
"Great room, awesome service, beautiful interior! A+!!!..."
"I decided to whisk my husband away for a night to relax and we chose the Bath Priory. A beautiful hotel with fantastic staff, our stay was v..."
About the hotel
Picture yourself in a stunning country house set within four acres of beautiful grounds but only a short walk from the city centre. The Bath Priory Hotel features a relaxing and luxurious spa perfect for pampering. We are also proud that our award-winning Michelin starred restaurant is under the direction of a one Michelin star Chef.
Delivering food that is derived from Modern European Cuisine, created from the very finest local produce and seasonal fruit, vegetables and herbs from our own kitchen garden. Look no further for the most outstanding cuisine. The Pantry at The Bath Priory offers casual dining with and drinks in a cosy atmosphere. Open from 9am until late, enjoy our eclectic decor, enjoy some of our great food, cocktails or relax with a light bite. The hotel is situated within the historic Roman city of Bath, not too distant from the famous ‘Bath Abbey’ and ‘Jane Austen Centre’. Your choice of things to see and do in the city are endless. From a city bus tour to visiting a wide variety of museums, or perhaps stepping back in time inside the World Heritage Site of The Roman Baths. Opening onto the immaculate gardens, the Mediterranean-style spa at The Bath Priory Hotel features an indoor heated swimming pool with a pool-side sauna and modern steam pod. Luxury Elemis beauty treatments are also available by appointment. The luxurious bedrooms offer the most elegant décor and every comfort you need. Bedrooms feature period furniture, spacious en-suite bathrooms with fluffy bathrobes, and indulgent amenities. Surrounded by the rolling countryside, The Bath Priory Hotel also offers free parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
It was only a short stay but still wonderful.
We had a suite with a balcony over looking the fabulous garden. Service was immediate to the room, though a little slow at the bar, but that didn't spoil the experience. The spa was also very good. We didn't stay for dinner but breakfast was of a high standard. I would definitely stay again and happily recommend to others.
Great service to travellers
We have just discovered Laterooms and we managed to find a very nice hotel at the last minute.
The Priory is a great place with very good service to customers. A real experience and treat. We enjoyed it. It is peaceful and relaxing. Very nice garden. It saved our week end. Thanks .