- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"When we arrived I asked the lady behind the desk if we had a bath in the room she then looked to see if she had any left and gave us a key t..."
"This place is a curiosity and filled with 1950' memorabilia. A bit old fashioned and dated in places and a bit shabby. Room adequate and cle..."
"Lovely room, just a bit cold. More choice of lager in the bar would be great..."
"This was the worst place I have ever stayed the noise from the other guests was disgusting don't get me wrong we like a good time but we do..."
"place was a bit tired all round, food was not good, shower flooded bathroom as no shower curtain on enclosure and shower so strong it spraye..."
About the hotel
Imagine a canal-side hamlet of thatched roofed buildings and you're thinking Guy's Thatched Hamlet, just off the A6 at Bilsborrow near the market town of Garstang. You will find Guy's Eating Establishment and Pizzeria nestling next to the atmospheric 'Owd Nell's Canalside Tavern, Guy's Lodge and School House Square. Guy's Lodge - 65 En-suite bedrooms, Standard Room en -suite with shower, Executive Rooms en-suite with spa bath and Deluxe Executive bedrooms with spa bath, wet room style shower and Aqua TV.
All with TV, tea & coffee making facilities. Family owned and run for over three decades - this is a venue that even has its own cricket pitch with all weather wicket and thatched cricket pavilion. We also offer crown green bowling on our own green with a thatched clubhouse and bar.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bowls, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were friendly and helpful however room needed a lick of paint.
Whilst food was plentiful the quality was disappointing. The hamnett was poorly lit in parts.
Guy's Thatched Hamlet
When we arrived I asked the lady behind the desk if we had a bath in the room she then looked to see if she had any left and gave us a key t...