This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated on Scarborough's South Cliff, a short walk from the town centre, the New Southlands Hotel is a handsome, intimate property boasting comfortable bedrooms, tastefully decorated spacious public areas to relax and unwind in, plus entertainment is available in the piano bar and lounge. Scarborough itself retains much of the character of an elegant Victorian seaside town, with stunning architecture and walkways, as well as boasting modern entertainments and attractions. The South Beach has all the fish and chip shops, arcades and traditional seaside things you might expect.
The North Beach is a very different environment with beautiful walks, a lovely beach, no shops and an old castle sandwiched in the middle. Further inland, North Yorkshire is an often overlooked gem of a county offering beautiful scenery and countless attractions both historic and modern.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet