- 20 guest reviews
"Booked as a stop off to break up a long drive. Clean,good value, comfortable with very friendly and efficient lady on reception...."
"Clean and functional, if a little dated, but certainly no complaints. Bed was very comfortable too. I didn't use the local facilities so I c..."
"Apparently, the restaurant part of this complex stops selling hot food after 7.45pm. After that it has to be McDonalds! Am I the only person..."
"Basic but expected for the price! Cheap and cheerful. Great shower!..."
"My husband and I only stayed for one night but couldn't fault the friendliness of the young girl on reception. The rooms were immaculate, cl..."
About the hotel
Magor represents the very latest addition to the Roadchef motorway services network and is strategically positioned as the very first service area on the M4 in Wales, as you enter from England. Set off the motorway in pretty surroundings, Magor is an ideal place to stop on route to and from major towns such as Newport, Cardiff and Swansea along the south Wales corridor and the site also acts as a convenient resting point for those travelling across to Rosslare in southern Ireland from the ferry ports of Milford Haven and Fishguard.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Magor
Booked as a stop off to break up a long drive.
Clean,good value, comfortable with very friendly and efficient lady on reception.
Clean and convenient for Cardiff. Will stay again.
Clean and functional, if a little dated, but certainly no complaints.
Bed was very comfortable too. I didn't use the local facilities so I cannot comment on them.