- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Excellent food and accommodation...."
"this is the 3rd time my wife and i have stayed at flag and lamb.its alovely hotel andwe will stay there again in the future...."
"Room was clean and tidied and adequate for a night or two. Stairs and steps a but if a problem for anyone with a hip problem..."
"Room a little small but had everything we needed for an overnight stay before travelling on to Pembrokeshire. Staff very friendly...."
About the hotel
For centuries the Lamb & Flag has been a traditional coaching inn set at the foot of Sugar Loaf Mountain at the gateway to the Brecon Beacons national park, just near the bustling market town of Abergavenny. We are the perfect base for exploring the national park, offering high quality pub food, cask beers and excellent en-suite guest bedrooms. Following a comprehensive refurbishment in February 2001, the Lamb & Flag is host to spectacular views which can now be enjoyed from our bright conservatory, while the alpine style interior is light and airy throughout the summer months.
As the nights draw in through the roaring log fire in the centre- piece hearth casts a welcoming cosy glow over the open-plan restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 21:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Lamb And Flag Inn
Excellent food and accommodation....
Lamb And Flag Inn
this is the 3rd time my wife and i have stayed at flag and lamb.its alovely hotel andwe will
stay there again in the future....