- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Very nice location and friendly staff and good food...."
"Lovely friendly, helpful staff. Beautiful sea views. Excellant evening meal. A truly lovely place to stay...."
"booked in on a whim on day of arrival. location excellent with sea views in all rooms. staff friendly and professional made stay a pleasure...."
About the hotel
The Ship Inn is a friendly & welcoming place to stay, eat & drink. Perfect for those weekend breaks. All rooms offer amazing views of the beach which is only a stones throw from the Pub, relax on the heated sea terrace with a drink and spot the dolphins.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Ship Inn Tresaith
Very nice location and friendly staff and good food....
Xmas stay at The Ship.
Lovely friendly, helpful staff.
Beautiful sea views. Excellant evening meal. A truly lovely place to stay....