- 2 guest reviews
"A very warm welcome on our arrival by Hugh the owner. Evening meal was a joy with very friendly staff. A memorable and relaxed stay. Highly..."
"Hugh was very attentive, nothing to much trouble. Dining on first night excellent not quite so on the Sunday but breakfasts to set you up fo..."
About the hotel
Set in three acres of landscaped gardens on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park. Framed by some of the most beautiful and dramatic scenery Wales has to offer, our privately owned country house has the feel of a remote rural hideaway and yet is just a short drive from the main A55 making it easily accessible all year round. Our 12 double bedrooms are named after traditional Welsh hymn tunes - and no two rooms are the same.
They all have en suite bathing facilities and come equipped with combination's of roll-top baths, whirlpool baths, corner baths and single and double showers to suit all tastes. All have tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital television, dressing gowns, slippers. Our licensed restaurant is available 7 days a week. Described as relaxed and welcoming, it has gained us a justified reputation for excellent food. All our meals are freshly prepared using local produce (as far as possible) and diners can choose either the full 3-courses or select individual courses as preferred. The menu offers a choice of 6-7 starters, 6-7 main courses and similarly desserts. Our wine list has been drawn up with our menus very much in mind and approved by wine expert Olly Smith. We also have an indoor heated swimming pool and gym which are available to all residents.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very warm welcome on our arrival by Hugh the owner.
Evening meal was a joy with very friendly staff. A memorable and relaxed stay. Highly...
Ideal location for North west Wales, relaxed surroundings with pool and hot tub
Hugh was very attentive, nothing to much trouble.
Dining on first night excellent not quite so on the Sunday but breakfasts to set you up fo...