- 63 guest reviews
"When we first arrived at Collection Hotel it was lovely, had a nice little bar area and very clean. The receptionist handed us our key card..."
"We were very happy with this as a budget stay; the staff were very accommodating and the room was comfortable and the bathroom was better th..."
"When looking through a window by the lifts on the first floor I noticed a lot of rubbish but the needle was enough. Lots of fag butts all on..."
About the hotel
This recently renovated hotel is just 2 miles from the International Convention Centre and the Bullring Shopping Centre. The Collection Hotel Birmingham boasts elegantly furnished rooms with marble bathrooms. It features a stylish, modern bar and restaurant, FREE WI-FI and FREE Car Parking also available at the hotel.
All of the hotel’s luxurious and spacious rooms include iPod docks, flat screen HD TVs and tea/coffee facilities. Marble bathrooms offer large rain showers, bathrobes, and luxury toiletries. The Headingly Restaurant serves classic British cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere with traditional cooked breakfasts available daily. The Edgbaston Bar offers an ideal place to enjoy a drink and guests can choose a snack from the extensive bar menu. The Collection Hotel Birmingham is a 20-minute drive from Birmingham Airport and the NEC and is ideally located for all the City’s major attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
43% would recommend it to a friend
Collection Hotel Birmingham
The worst bed I have ever slept in.
Small, felt like the springs had gone, loads of dips. One word, disgusting.
First room was a disgrace, second one was better...
When we first arrived at Collection Hotel it was lovely, had a nice little bar area and very clean.
The receptionist handed us our key card and told us our room was 1019, we headed to our room and we opened the door and the first thing you could smell was smoke, me and my partner do not smoke and hate the smell but we thought we could get over that. We walked in and the wallpaper had been peeled all on one side of the room and also had big black marks on the wall. We had paid £60 for this room and was not having it so my partner went and told the receptionist and she moved us rooms. He also asked if anyone had checked that room today which she replied yes.. No one should be allowed to stay in that room until it has been redecorated. Was not a great way to start off our stay.