- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"As always very good, rooms good, breakfast lovely, very friendly...."
"Nice, quiet location on the A8 just north of St. Helier. 5 minutes drive into town. Clean and tidy bedrooms and a lovely large dining room...."
"2*!!! This place is certainly worth more! My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a short break - 4 nights. When we arrived we were very plea..."
"We were extremely happy with this hotel and would like to re-book in the future...."
"Simple clean, basic room, a bit old fashioned perhaps, but fine. Friendly pub next door with good selection of beers and excellent food. Hel..."
About the hotel
This small, quiet hotel is 1 mile north of St Helier and surrounded by countryside. It has a pub, restaurant, a sunny patio,large car park and is on a bus route to St Helier. Oaklands Lodge Hotel is home to Red Rose Restaurant, which serves fresh local produce on its à la carte menu.
The Blacksmith's Arms pub is a cosy space with Real Ales, fine wines and a modern bar menu including a Portuguese speciality. The comfortable bedrooms at Oaklands Lodge have a private bathroom, a TV and tea/coffee facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 12:00 and 22:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Oaklands Lodge Hotel
As always very good, rooms good, breakfast lovely, very friendly.
Nice, quiet location on the A8 just north of St.
Helier. 5 minutes drive into town. Clean and tidy bedrooms and a lovely large dining room. I have stayed here twice in different rooms within the last month. Norberto the manager is always helpful and the hotel has a very easy-going and relaxed feel about it. There is a handy lounge and Internet room on the first floor. All the staff have been pleasant and courteous. The attached restaurant always seems to be busy in the evening, which is a good sign. In my opinion, The Oaklands Lodge Hotel is a nice, relaxing, quiet, easy-going and safe place to stay and represents good value for money. We will certainly stay there again.