- 8 guest reviews
"Lovely antique four poster bed in sweet, cleanly, if small room. £40 for 2 dogs for 2 nights a bit steep, making it less good value than adv..."
"Lovely b&b in a quiet village just outside Ambleside with owners that go out of their way to help you make the most of your weekend away in..."
"We couldn't have asked for more, welcomed in the car park and checked into a lovely twin room. Beautiful bathroom and crisp white sheets. At..."
"We really enjoyed staying at the Ivy Guest House, it is in a great location and is a really lovely building. The service was outstanding, we..."
"This guesthouse was the perfect location in the village. The owners were very friendly and happy to offer advice regarding walks, the breakf..."
About the hotel
Darren and Roz welcome you to Ivy Guest House Hawkshead. Set in the heart of the pretty picturesque village of Hawkshead a medieval village boasting connections to the poet William Wordsworth and the children’s author Beatrix Potter……. .
an ideal loc
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 16:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Atmospheric but some recommendations...
Lovely antique four poster bed in sweet, cleanly, if small room.
£40 for 2 dogs for 2 nights a bit steep, making it less good value than adv...
Lovely b&b in a quiet village just outside Ambleside with owners that go out of their way to help you make the most of your weekend away in...