- 129 guest reviews
"Me and my partner stayed over for one night but we wish we had done more, such a lovely hotel with a cute bar on site, the bedroom was lovel..."
"This hotel is well located, the staff were very pleasant. Nothing was too much trouble...."
"Hotel was good value for money staff was good and the room was nice do buisness again thanks jason corrie..."
"Nothing to complain about, Room and en suite were lovely..."
"Accommodation was basic but clean and comfortable, staff friendly and welcoming great for price. Also in a great spot...."
About the hotel
Welcome to New Oceans Hotel The hotel is on the Sea Front and Centrally Located only minutes away from Blackpool’s major attractions making us the ideal place to stay for business or pleasure. . .
Fully Licensed Restaurant and Bar. Served daily is Full English Breakfast, Evening Buffet. Vegetarians and any specials are easily catered for. Special Discounts for large Groups Bookings. (Family, Business and Cooperate Clients Only), Family Friendly. Over 40 En-Suite Standard & Premium Rooms. All rooms with Flat Screen Colour Television. Lift available to three floors. Secure Car Park monitored 24/7. Bar open till Late. Dance Floor. 24 hour reception. Wi-Fi internet in public areas. Memory Foam Beds. Sea View Rooms. Pool Table Entertainment and much more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Me and my partner stayed over for one night but we wish we had done more, such a lovely hotel with a cute bar on site, the bedroom was lovely and tidy and the same goes for the bathroom.
I will 100% be visiting again!
This hotel is well located, the staff were very pleasant.
Nothing was too much trouble.