- 3 guest reviews
"Wholly satisfactory. Excellent location and service...."
"Lovely place to stop on a main(ish) road with a pleasant view of the surrounding countryside and river. The restaurant also had very nice fo..."
About the hotel
The Llanwenarth Hotel dates back to the 16th century and is located midway between the market town of Abergavenny and the charming country town Crickhowell. It is one hour drive from the M5 and 30 minutes drive from the M4. 3 hrs from London, less than 2 hrs from Birmingham and 1hr from Cardiff.
The Hotel it situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park, one of the most beautiful locations in the country. Perched high on the east bank of the River Usk renowned for its trout and salmon fishing, the Llanwenarth commands unrivalled views across the river towards the Blorenge Mountain taking in the whole of the spectacular Usk Valley. With lakes, mountains, valleys and rivers on its doorstep, together with unparalleled views, good food and a welcoming atmosphere, the Llanwenarth has to be the ideal place for an overnight stay or well deserved break.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Need new mattress in room 303
Arrived late for an event on the Brecon Beacons, so no time to sampe food etc.
Adequate room, with a lovely view over the water but unfortunately the most appalling bed that we have slept in for a long long while. Just been travelling for 2 weeks and slept in 10 different hotel rooms of varying cost and the only way that I could sleep without the springs digging into me was to lie on a towel folded 4 times, not great the night before a day of extreme exercise. Small point but realised that we needed to leave before Breakfast was served at 8 but the young man didn't think to offer even us a bowl of cereal to take up to our room. He was nice enough and obviously involved in the restaurant so I decided to leave well alone. I should really have called ahead.
Excellent location and service.