- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Pleasantly surprised by our enjoyable stay here on a cold weekend away!!! Agreeable staff comfortable accommodation tastefully furnished wit..."
"I arrived at the hotel and I was made to feel welcome straight away, good room and food...."
"Llandovery is the most charming place in wales..."
"Excellent choice. We were given a lovely room on arrival, much larger than expected. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful and both t..."
"Stayed here because our first choice was unavailable. Enjoyable stay. Lovely building, full of character - the shower curtain within a narro..."
About the hotel
The newly refurbished Castle Hotel in Llandovery has recently been reopened, by the small family run business, Taste Inn Wales owned and managed Sean Gerrard, Glyn and Jessica Bridgeman. The rooms, lovingly refurbished and their interior is honest, friendly and welcoming to all. Whether you are planning an outdoor activity break on the mountains, water, or in the air, our facilities are ideally suited to help you rest, recharge and recover.
The bar and restaurant serve high quality local produce, cooked simply and beautifully.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasantly surprised by our enjoyable stay here on a cold weekend away!!.
Agreeable staff comfortable accommodation tastefully furnished with a bright and roomy en-suite. A late supper was enjoyable and the full Welsh breakfast served was magnificent. Great weekend break. Loved the open fires!
I arrived at the hotel and I was made to feel welcome straight away, good room and food.