This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Crowne Plaza Melbourne is in the heart of the city's vibrant docklands, on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD. Our bright lobby is alive with conversation and as you step to our front desk you'll know you're in good company. We'll take your bags if you want to sit back with a local microbrew in the Lobby Bar.
You're surrounded by restaurants on the Yarra's north bank, just over the bridge from the Crown Casino and Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. This CBD Melbourne hotel is a 5-minute walk from Southern Cross rail station and a 2-minute stroll to the tramways for swift travel across the city. Taxis or our car service take 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport, while valets make parking easy. If you're planning a meeting or conference with us, your Crowne Meetings Director will adapt our meeting rooms for video conferences or multimedia presentations. You can trust our concierge for insider tips on sport, entertainment and major events in Melbourne, and the chefs at Clarendon Street Grill will cook steaks the way you like them. Energise in our outdoor pool or take a morning jog on the Southbank Promenade to catch the sun glinting off Eureka Tower. Choose Crowne Plaza Melbourne for South Wharf conventions and concerts, or crunching tackles at Etihad Stadium, home of Australian football.
- Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Safety Deposit Box, Concierge, Currency Exchange, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet