This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Sensitively converted barn in quiet South Gower coastal location, 5 minutes walk to Slade Sands. Garden area with decking/seating, 2 acre paddock, fitted to highest standards of style and comfort. Within walking distance to the best of South Gower, beaches, coastal path walks, quiet country lanes, open moorland, villages.
Within easy reach of country pubs, bistros, country house hotel and all the attractions of Gower and Mumbles yet only half an hour from the city of Swansea. Walking, cycling, watersports of all types in the heart of Wales's first designated Area of Outstanding Natual Beauty. One king size, one double and one twin room - all ensuite. Open plan living/dining/kitchen area. Linen, towels, fuel costs all inclusive in price. Pets by arrangement.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Iron And Board In Each Room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage, Fishing, Horse Riding, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 20:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet