- 9 guest reviews
"Very friendly, helpful and welcoming staff, especially Donna and Fiona. Overall a wonderful experience and thanks to all the staff that cont..."
"A very enjoyable weekend rooms were comfortable and warm. Clean and homely. Never stopped here before but would stay here again. Friendly he..."
"Very nice hotel, complementary cup of tea on arrival was a nice touch. Room very clean and tidy. Staff always pleasant and accommodating. Ha..."
"Centrally located hotel. Welcoming helpful staff. Very comfortable room. Great shower- plenty of hot water. The Internet access is only in..."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean, comfortable and great value, with a decent breakfast. Hotel is within easy walking dis..."
About the hotel
Wheatlands Lodge Hotel is one of the largest family owned and run hotels in York, having been established for over 30 years. Set in a prime location, just 5 minutes walk from the railway station, and 10 minutes walk from the centre of historic York and it's many attractions, including York Minster, the Jorvik Viking Centre, Cliffords Tower and the Castle Museum, and The National Railway Museum, we can offer you a warm Yorkshire welcome and a first class standard of service throughout your stay. We are also just a 15 minute walk to Knavesmire (York Racecourse), and a 5 minute drive to the A64, which provides easy access to both the East Coast, and to the A1/M1 motorway.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A gem of a place to stay
Very friendly, helpful and welcoming staff, especially Donna and Fiona.
Overall a wonderful experience and thanks to all the staff that cont...
Anniversary celebration with friends
A very enjoyable weekend rooms were comfortable and warm.
Clean and homely. Never stopped here before but would stay here again. Friendly he...