- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel/pub was very friendly and welcoming in a beautiful situation. The food was excellent and there was a beer festival on during our s..."
"Cosy pub accommodation. Pleasant room, welcoming staff, great food...."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful village of Rhandirmwyn, 7 miles from the old drovers town of Llandovery, this former hunting lodge offers a warm welcome and a friendly place to drink, dine and sleep. Your hosts, Christopher and Rachel, strive to create a homely atmosphere where everyone can relax, chat and wind down to the calm pace of rural Welsh life. There are spectacular views over the Towy Valley from the garden and the large bedrooms.
There is ample off road parking, a beautiful garden to enjoy on those warmer days and real log fires to snuggle round in the Winter. The Royal Oak Inn is a wonderful place to retreat to so you can lay back come wind, rain or shine. The Royal Oak Inn is perfectly situated for a large number of rural activities including mountain biking, fishing, walking & climbing, bird watching (especially at RSPB Dinas) and just driving around taking in the views!
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
August Bank Holiday Weekend
The hotel/pub was very friendly and welcoming in a beautiful situation.
The food was excellent and there was a beer festival on during our s...
Cosy pub accommodation.
Pleasant room, welcoming staff, great food....