- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night and booked at last minute. Very nice welcome and made to feel really at home. It was a bank holiday weekend when we sta..."
"Staff and owners were excellent, nothing was too much trouble.Great location and the dog loved it...."
"I was attending a early wedding so I rang up the day before to see if I could check in early. Not a problem arrived over 2 hours before stan..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Bentley Brook Inn a busy country inn in the beautiful Peak Park. We provide quality accommodation near Alton Towers, an award winning restaurant and an all day bar offering informal meals and snacks. Set in the Peak District, England's premier National Park, the Inn has a large children and pet friendly garden.
It is a favourite centre for walking and for visiting Dovedale, the Manifold Valley, Chatsworth, Alton Towers, and for cycling on the Tissington Trail. We have eleven rooms of great character which have all been refurbished. All rooms have en-suite facilities, colour TV, coffee & tea making facilities, hair driers and direct dial telephone. The residents lounge has a 32” LCD television and there is free wireless broadband in the bar. Pets are most welcome by prior arrangement.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 20:00
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bentley brook inn
Stayed for one night and booked at last minute.
Very nice welcome and made to feel really at home. It was a bank holiday weekend when we stayed. Although the inn was quite busy the service and food was good. The room was slightly tired and could have done with a little TLC. But this didn't have any impact on our stay. Will stay again, no problem. Next time hopefully for a couple of nights.
Staff and owners were excellent, nothing was too much trouble.Great location and the dog loved it.