- 5 guest reviews
"A very nice 4 star hotel in the centre of Bruges. The rooms are modern, tastefully decorated and clean. A wide choice of food was available..."
"Bruges is a simply wonderful place and that helps, but the hotel was just incredible. Clean, beautiful, staff were charming and efficient. I..."
"Bearing in mind that we were on the final leg of a month tour of Europe and 4500 miles. We've stayed in a different hotel every night. That'..."
"We loved this hotel. It's in a great location just off the main square. The hotel has a lovely air of luxury without being pretentious. All..."
"Beautiful room, excellent hotel..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome to Bruges Grand Hotel Casselbergh which has many qualities that will guarantee you a special stay. Rich history is combined with modern luxury. The location is at the heart of the historical centre of Bruges, a UNESCO world heritage city.
Its wonderful mediaeval buildings and idyllic canals make the hotel unique. This luxurious hotel has been created out of three historical residences known as Casselbergh, Zeven Torens and Fransch Schildt buildings were owned and lived in throughout many centuries by leading citizens and the local aristocracy. Breathe in and enjoy the atmosphere of a bygone age! To the rear, a new wing has been added with quality architecture that is perfectly integrated with the surrounding buildings. The hotel offers you an attentive hospitality in an exclusive setting. Grand Hotel Casselbergh**** has 118 elegant rooms. It combines modern luxury with the authentic charm of 18th-century Bruges. The hotel has various meeting rooms, 40 parking places, and a superbly appointed wellness centre in the 16th-century cellars. This romantic hotel is certain to enchant you and welcome you with its warm hospitality. cots/baby beds are available at 15. 00 euros per night
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hotel Casselbergh in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.12(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very nice hotel in the centre of Bruges.
A very nice 4 star hotel in the centre of Bruges.
The rooms are modern, tastefully decorated and clean. A wide choice of food was available at Breakfast. Altogether an ideal hotel to use as a base for exploring the charming city of Bruges.
I spend my life in hotels and this was close to the best.
Bruges is a simply wonderful place and that helps, but the hotel was just incredible.
Clean, beautiful, staff were charming and efficient. I really loved every second there was nothing to complain about. The main thing though was the value. In London, I would have easily paid £500 for a room of this quality. Bravo.