This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Pentire Hotel has an enviable position perched high on Newquay’s Pentire Headland with Fistral Beach on one side and Gannel Estuary on the other. The Pentire offers a warm welcome and comfortable accommodation and has a reputation for excellent hospitality. Bedrooms nearly all boast scenic views, rooms are bright and airy and offer a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Free wi-fi is available throughout the property. Complimentary parking is available on site. The restaurant menu features quality local produce and fresh seafood. Cooked breakfasts are available daily, and the lounge bar offers fresh coffee and specialty beers.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Table Tennis, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet