- 14 guest reviews
"Howard, our host, treated us as personal guests, I was touched by his question to us each morning, 'What can I cook for you?, such a contras..."
"Really friendly service and great breakfast...."
"Lovely place to return to after a busy day...."
"This was our second time here and once again it was lovely. Can't wait to go back again...."
About the hotel
Ewenny Farm Guest House enjoys a superb location nestling in 2. 5 acres of beautiful heritage Vale of Glamorgan parkland and close to the Heritage Coast with magnificent beaches. The property enjoys the River Ewenny flowing through the grounds and offers guest fishing if required.
The guest house offers travellers, holidaymakers and businessmen comfort, good food and a warm friendly relaxed atmosphere. Just 10 minutes from Junction 35 of the M4.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:15 21:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ewenny Farm Guest House
Warm personal service
Howard, our host, treated us as personal guests, I was touched by his question to us each morning, 'What can I cook for you?, such a contras...