- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Great little B&B the owners could not be more helpful and accommodating, nothing was to much trouble. The food was fantastic, highly recomme..."
"Very friendly and helpful hosts..."
"Very friendly hosts. Nothing too much trouble. Very accommodating attitude. Beautiful enclosed gardens to the rear of the property. Made to..."
"All of our requests were dealt with in a friendly and efficient manner. The B&B was well located: near to Cambridge for a "city break" but o..."
About the hotel
Whether you are staying for pleasure or business, you will receive a warm welcome at Stanton House in Longstanton. Close to the historic towns of Cambridge, St Ives, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Newmarket and Ely. Nearby are the villages of Willingham, Bar Hill , Swavesey, Histon and Oakington We are within easy reach of all main roads and only 25 mins.
from Stanstead airport. Enjoy breakfast in the garden, ideal before sightseeing around East Anglia. Early breakfast is available for those working in the area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 19:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great little B&B the owners could not be more helpful and accommodating, nothing was to much trouble.
The food was fantastic, highly recommended.
Very friendly and helpful hosts