- 10 guest reviews
"I checked and and was shown my room which was at the back of the building. The hotel is actually rooms a nice a pub and the music is very lo..."
"Excellent experience. Really happy with everything would use again if I'm in the area lovely friendly staff, clean and good value for money...."
"Good location, good parking. Everything was fine. No complaints...."
"Staff very friendly and welcoming..."
About the hotel
We are a family run business with a lively atmosphere. We offer traditional English food using locally sourced produce. Located in the heart of the busy South Yorkshire village of Cudworth.
Small car park to rear with disabled parking. Large car park across the road 50 meters away. The Star Hotel is the ideal "out of the office" venue for meetings and business lunches. We offer fax,photo copying and internet access through Wi Fi. (own laptop required).
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The Star Hotel
If you want to sleep this place is not for you
I checked and and was shown my room which was at the back of the building.
The hotel is actually rooms a nice a pub and the music is very lo...