This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Falcondale hotel and 2AA rosette restaurant near the University town of Lampeter is only 30 minutes from the coastal villages of Cardigan Bay and hilly, marshy regions of the Cambrian Mountains. A wealth of walking, cycling, fishing, and open gardens are within easy reach of this central location in Wales. Why not visit the local National Trust Properties before sinking into a warm, comfy sofa in the lounge with a glass, or two, of wine.
Follow this with lunch or dinner prepared by Mike Green's team using only the best of ingredients from Ceredigion, Carmarthen and surrounding counties.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet