- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Would recommend to all my freinds, and will stay there next time in Brisbane...."
About the hotel
Oaks on Felix offers 40-storey hotel accommodation in the middle of Brisbane’s CBD. With a distinctive curved façade and spectacular floor to ceiling windows, each room showcases the best views in town, taking in the Brisbane city, the Story Bridge, Botanic Gardens, and Kangaroo Point. The hotel offers one and two bedroom apartments, each with fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher and microwave, and laundry.
Guests have access to the 25m heated lap pool, spa, sauna, sundeck, gym and a barbeque area for those long summer days. As well as a hip ground floor café, restaurants and convenience store, Oaks on Felix is adjacent to Eagle Street Pier and its award-winning restaurants, night clubs, bars and weekend markets. Catering equally to the corporate guest as well as the leisure traveller looking for the best vantage point to enjoy Brisbane, Oaks on Felix is a modern blend of the traditional and cutting edge, teamed with friendly, professional service. Please note that secure car parking is available for an additional cost of $25 per night for cars under 2. 1 meters in height. We are unable to accommodate any vehicles over 2. 1 meters due to height restrictions of the car park. Spaces are limited and must be booked in advance direct with the hotel. Photo ID and a Credit Card pre-authorisation of $75 will be required upon check in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Hotels & Resorts. All credit/debit card payments made will incur a 1. 5% card transaction fee.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The accommodation was first class, it was clean, well appointed, and the Location was perfect
Would recommend to all my freinds, and will stay there next time in Brisbane....