- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location, great value, close to all amenities and public transport...."
About the hotel
Contemporary style hotel on Adelaide's premier boulevard - North Terrace. Convention Centre and Skycity Casino just across the road. All rooms are apartment style with separate bedroom(s)and open-plan living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities and individual private balconies.
All rooms include 30 minutes continuous use of FREE INTERNET per day. Limited onsite parking available – please pre book prior to arrival (fees apply) Oaks Horizons have a very strict No Party Policy. Check in may be refused if you are identified to be planning a party in the hotel. Registered guests must be over 18 yrs. Photo ID and a $75 Credit Card pre-authorisation will be required upon check in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Hotels & Resorts. All credit/debit card payments made will incur a 1. 5% card transaction fee.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In-room Broadband, Secretary Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location, great value, close to all amenities and public transport....