- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Great people, great food, great service & great stay! A1 all the way :)..."
"Some guests on Thursday night are a bit on the loud side...."
"Quiet area and comfortable bed. Was out early and home late so didn't eat at accommodation. Very good stay. Thank you x..."
"Everything fine but no electric shaver point in bathroom or near a mirror.Adaptor provided but it means sitting on the floor to shave away f..."
"You get what you pay for...."
About the hotel
The Ivy Mount Guest House is a family run Bed and Breakfast in the leafy suburb of Eccles, and is just 3 miles from the city centre. We are not like your normal Bed and Breakfast we have a great bar on site and a Reception that is manned all day. Monton village a short walk down the road where you will find lovely local bars & restaurants.
There are excellent local transport links via tram or train close by (a 10 minute walk) or bus (2 minute walk) and there is excellent access to the motorways. Please come and give us a try, you wont be disappointed. . Paul (owner)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 20:00
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Ivy Mount Guest House
Great people, great food, great service & great stay.
A1 all the way :)
Ivy Mount Guest House
Some guests on Thursday night are a bit on the loud side.