- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Good location. Friendly staff. Nice room with spacious en-suite. Breakfast was a little disappointing...."
"Good value, central location, clean and tidy, room quite small, but recommended...."
About the hotel
Family-run hotel established since 1998, situated adjacent to South Lanarkshire Council headquarters, short walk to UWS, Hamilton West Railway station and within minutes of Motorway links. Popular hotel for business users and visitors to Hamilton. Also ideal for race meetings, weddings, etc.
Often commented on as a hidden gem, once people find us they are happy to return whenever visiting Hamilton.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff. Nice room with spacious en-suite. Breakfast was a little disappointing....
Good value, good location, room quite small
Good value, central location, clean and tidy, room quite small, but recommended....