- 6 guest reviews
"Plenty of space and very comfortable...."
"A lovely location with an open country feel. Sat nav instructions to be ignored coming on M62 coming from the west. Better to carry on bit f..."
"Welcoming, helpful staff and genuinely dog friendly. Having stayed in smaller holiday accommodation Rudstone Walk's apartment was a delight..."
"We stayed at Rudstone park for one night on our 80 mile walk across the beautiful Yorkshire wolds and could not have wished for a more welco..."
"Stayed in apartment, plenty of room, comfy suite. Full English to die for!..."
About the hotel
On the Southern edge of the Yorkshire Wolds just outside Hull and very close to Beverley and York, Rudstone Walk provides a relaxing and peaceful retreat for both the business and leisure traveller visiting the East Yorkshire region. Our location boasts stunning views across the Vale of York, Humber Estuary and Lincolnshire Wolds and we are just off the Wolds Way National Trail. Our accommodation is filled with character and is split between our 14 En-suite “courtyard” rooms and 3 rustic apartments.
Breakfast is served every morning (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day) between 7 – 9. 30 am. Evening meals are served every day in our cosy bar/bistro (Not available from 22nd December to the 4th January). Relax and indulge in a succulent Givendale Rib Eye steak, comforting supper or Sunday evening Rudstone Roast with our own lamb on the menu. Table bookings from 6pm- 8pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay at Rudstone Walk
Plenty of space and very comfortable.
Clean and comfortable
A lovely location with an open country feel.
Sat nav instructions to be ignored coming on M62 coming from the west. Better to carry on bit further, take South Cave turnoff, follow through village couple miles, turn off to Beverley to right, hotel on left. Hotel pleasant rustic feel. Room clean and comfortable. Well cooked breakfast.