- 6 guest reviews
"This is a most interesting building and our room (in the main house) was spacious with good views over the beautiful and well-kept gardens...."
"A beautiful hotel, well off any noisy main roads and with loads of character and extensive, well-kept grounds. The room was comfortable and..."
"Lovely, characterful hotel with very pleasant rooms and friendly staff...."
"Would definitely stay again at this most interesting hotel with a lot of history through the ages...."
"Great hotel with fantastic grounds. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Food quality is really very good...."
About the hotel
The Elvetham Hotel is located in Hartley Wintney, between Fleet and Hook. A magnificent Victorian Mansion built in 1860 and set within 35 acres of gardens and parkland, conveniently situated just off junction 4a of the M3 and junction 11 of the M4, 40 miles from London. Frequent train service from Waterloo, 40 minutes from London Heathrow Airport and 60 minutes from Gatwick Airport.
15 minutes from Basingstoke, 5 minutes from Fleet and 10 minutes from Farnborough. 72 comfortable bedrooms, complimentary high-speed internet access, 19 Meeting Rooms, Restaurant & Bar, Gymnasium, Outdoor Activity Tennis Courts, Car Parking. The Elvetham Hotel is also an ideal venue for corporate events, team-building, family fun days, Christmas parties and special occasions – weddings, civil ceremonies and partnerships, christening and anniversary celebrations can all be catered for. The Elvetham Hotel is privately owned and a sister property to The Petersham, in Richmond, Surrey.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Victorian house and gardens
This is a most interesting building and our room (in the main house) was spacious with good views over the beautiful and well-kept gardens....
Wonderful stay in a hotel with character
A beautiful hotel, well off any noisy main roads and with loads of character and extensive, well-kept grounds.
The room was comfortable and...