- 3 guest reviews
"I really cannot rate tho hotel enough. The rooms at truly beautiful with plenty of tea, coffee etc, a muni fridge, good quality TV, telephon..."
"We are family with young kid stayed on a long weekend, the hotel is situated in small town Corwen surrounded by beautiful mountains, the pla..."
"Interesting accommodation, good food and friendly people. Very comfy bed. Dog friendly and some wonderful walks. Loved the steam train...."
About the hotel
Edge House is a luxurious 9-bedroom Victorian House in North Wales with tranquil river and mountain views. Enjoy relaxed bed and breakfast accommodation in the ideal base for exploring the whole of North Wales. We can arrange our 9 spacious ensuite bedrooms to accommodate families, and the house is an ideal venue for groups.
Built in 1888 as the family home of the Sheriff of Denbigh, this fascinating courtyard house nestles in the wooded slopes of the Berwyns on the edge of Corwen between Betws-y-Coed, Llangollen and Bala. The 19th century splendour of our William Morris decor is complemented by 21st century services including free wireless internet access. We have terraced gardens and woodlands to explore. Travel information We are on the eastern edge of Corwen, directly off the A5, you can easily find us on Google Maps with street view. and look for our signs, Do not try to turn left into Edge House from the A5, it can't be done!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fishing, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely amazing in every way
I really cannot rate tho hotel enough.
The rooms at truly beautiful with plenty of tea, coffee etc, a muni fridge, good quality TV, telephon...
One of the best stay
We are family with young kid stayed on a long weekend, the hotel is situated in small town Corwen surrounded by beautiful mountains, the pla...