- 2 guest reviews
"Excellent at the price. I expected cheap and grim in a town that famously doesn't do classy, but I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, the room..."
"I just needed a base to allow me to have my annual fix of what Blackpool and its illuminations has to offer. Found this gem on trivago and t..."
About the hotel
The Delton Hotel has been family run for over 24 years by the same dedicated owners who will ensure that you have a very pleasant stay, We are next to Blackpool Pleasure Beach in South Beach. We pride ourselves on our Cleanliness and the Quality of our food, be it our traditional Full English Breakfast or our 4 Course Evening Dinner. All the bedrooms at the Delton are en - suite and all have FREEVIEW LCD flat screen T.
V's, Tea and coffee facilities with hospitality trays topped up daily. The hotel is decorated throughout to the highest standard ensuring that you have a relaxing, comfortable holiday or short break. There is a lift to all floors. T. V Lounge with freeview. FREE Wi-Fi. Well stocked licenced bar. Lots of CAR PARKING at front of hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent at the price.
I expected cheap and grim in a town that famously doesn't do classy, but I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, the room...
Quick Blackpool Fix
I just needed a base to allow me to have my annual fix of what Blackpool and its illuminations has to offer.
Found this gem on trivago and t...