This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Arrow Mill is a privately owned family run property located in the heart of rural Warwickshire, positioned directly opposite Ragley Hall, close to Redditch, the M42 , Junction 15 of the M40 and nearby Stratford upon Avon. The grounds, which cover over 60 acres, have been landscaped for guests to enjoy pleasant walks among abundant wildlife or fish the River Arrow and onsite lake. The former mill has been lovingly restored in order to maintain the historic atmosphere, whilst offering the most comfortable and pleasant surroundings to enjoy a break away.
All bedrooms are spacious and designed to offer the utmost in comfort together with the ambiance to ensure a pleasant and relaxing stay for both business and leisure guests alike. The Superior rooms are larger and have a comfortable sitting area in addition to wonderful views. The Arrow Mill prides itself on its cuisine and chef and owner Simon Woodhams presides over the kitchen alongside his son James. The freshest of ingredients are used, sourced from the local area and Birmingham Market. The restaurant itself overlooks the beautiful lake to create a wonderful dining experience. The hotel prides itself on the location for weddings, as the grounds are beautiful offering ideal scenery for photographs. The restaurant also offers a fabulous dining experience to guarantee a wedding or social event to remember. Please Note, the restaurant is not open Sunday Evenings. The Arrow Mill was originally a working mill, mentioned in the Domesday Book when it was valued at three shillings and six pence (17½p). Flour was made until the late 1800's then animal feeds right up to 1964. There were working mills almost every mile on the River Arrow many years ago but most have become houses, housing estates or sadly, just simply vanished. The hotel is ideally situated for exploring Georgian Warwick and its world famous medieval castle, as well as Royal Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon and the Cotswolds. Other places of interest include; Upton House and Gardens, Stoneleigh Abbey, Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, The Royal Shakespeare Company, Ragley Hall, Packwood House, Mary Arden’s House and Country Museum, Hidcote Manor Garden, Hatton Country World, Farnborough Hall, Coughton Hall, Charlcote Park and Anne Hathway’s House.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet