- 3 guest reviews
"If you enjoy swimming and Auyuvidic treatments, a hotel with traditional high quality care and attention then this hotel is fir you. My room..."
"I am moving to Jersey in Feb and will recommend this hotel to all friends and family. Staff were incredibly helpful and warm. The stay was j..."
"Helpful, friendly and polite staff. Excellent customer service. Cannot praise the staff enough. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Lovely rec..."
About the hotel
Located on the beautiful island of Jersey and within 15 minutes walking distance of the town centre. The Hotel de France offers a haven of refined taste and style where, from the moment you arrive until the end of your stay, you can be assured of friendly but professional service, excellent cuisine and a relaxed and comfortable experience. An enviable selection of 126 comfortably furnished guest rooms, ranging from standard rooms to the new contemporary balcony rooms, are designed for your comfort with around-the-clock room service.
The Hotel de France offers free extensive on-site parking and rooms that boast free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities; some rooms overlook the picturesque gardens. Of course, there is much more on offer – The informal Garden View Restaurant boasts a terrace overlooking the award winning gardens whilst The Saffron Restaurant offers fine dining and healthy Indian dishes with all prepared using locally sourced produce. The Ayush Wellness Spa has 6 treatment rooms and staffed by both Indian and Western therapists. The spa is complemented by a 17000sq ft swimming pool complex comprising an infinity pool, jet pool, hot and cold plunge pools and sauna. Its is recommended, that any Guest wishing to have a treatment, books in advance to avoid disappointment. For the more energetic guest there is also a multi purpose gymnasium. A drive into St Helier will give guests the opportunity to explore the Jersey Arts Centre, Jersey Museum and Elizabeth Castle.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful spa and a very nice hotel
If you enjoy swimming and Auyuvidic treatments, a hotel with traditional high quality care and attention then this hotel is fir you.
My room was excellent.
I am moving to Jersey in Feb and will recommend this hotel to all friends and family.
Staff were incredibly helpful and warm. The stay was just great. Only downside was the thin walls in the bedrooms. You could hear the couple next door's conversations in their entirety. That didnt dampen a really lovely stay at a lovely hotel. Thanks to all staff.