- 30 guest reviews
"The apartment was exceptional and great value for money...."
"This apartment was in an excellent location with lots of bars and restaurants close by. The place was tidy and staff were very helpful..."
"Accommodation was excellent, staff were very helpful and would definitely recommend to anyone looking at somewhere to stay while in Liverpoo..."
"This is the second time we have stayed at Posh Pads and both rooms were luxurious and clean. Both times the staff have been helpful and it h..."
About the hotel
LUXURY ACCOMMODATION IN THE HEART OF THE CITY. The smart alternative to hotels. Posh Pads Apart-Hotel Liverpool-ONE is the perfect alternative to a hotel, With your very own spacious 1 or 2 bedroom apartment, you'll find all the comforts of home such as a large LCD Flatscreen TV, iPod Dock & DVD player combined with the privacy and freedom only a serviced apartment can offer but with all the facilities you would expect to find in a hotel, such as 24 hour reception, concierge service and on site bar/restaurants.
Situated in the heart of the city centre facing the brand new Liverpool-ONE leisure complex your Posh Pad is just a short stroll away from an array of fine bars & restaurants, the iconic Albert Dock, complete with museums and art galleries the ECHO arena & BT Convention centre and Beatles Story. Lime Street Train station is just a 5 minute walk away as is the international ferry terminal. For football both Liverpool and Everton stadiums are just a 15 minute taxi ride away. Your apartment contains a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and spacious lounge. Tea & coffee facilities, luxurious bathrobes (Penthouses Only), and Gilcrest and Soames toiletries have all been provided for your convenience. Here at Posh Pads we believe that going the extra mile really makes your stay special & memorable, so whether you are visiting the city for business or pleasure book your Posh Pad now and let our caring, knowledgeable team take care of your every need. For your convenience we also provide secure underground car parking, available at just £12 per car per night. Free WIFI available in reception area and WIFI fitted to all apartments at an additional charge of £5 per day. A hearty breakfast is available at both of our on-site restaurants. *** Please note that Boxing Day - New Years Eve and Grand National dates require full payment in advance and is non-changeable and non-refundable****
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- 11/12/2012 to 13/11/2022 - card for pre auth (£150). Non residents will not be permitted entry after 11pm. No under 21's (unless accompanied by an adult) Boxing day - NY Eve and Grand National - full pre-payment - non ref . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Posh Pads Liverpool-ONE
We stayed in apartment 20 the place was lovely although we wasn't so impressed to find our on suite bathroom had an infestation of some form of lice appearing from the tiles on the floor not something you really expect when staying in an establishment with such a renown reputation for luxury, something you would expect maybe if you had booked and paid for a a budget hotel or hostel but not at Posh Pads.
We spoke with staff regarding the issue we was provided with the other bedroom within our apartment that had been kept locked by staff until we asked to me moved due to the lice then we was given the key to stay in the 2nd bedroom. although we was placed in another room it was still within the apartment so as you can imagine we didn't sleep great, it was around 4 am when we discovered the lice so it was easily 4:30 by the time we were settled in bedroom number 2 tossed and turned and stared awake (due to what had happened) so at around 7am we gave in realising we just wasn't going to be able to settle down and sleep so got up and left around 8am even though we wasn't supposed to leave for another 4 hours at 11am. It did really ruin our stay thinking back as we had enjoyed it very much thus far but having to get out of bed and change into our clothes to have to go and speak with reception at 4am then being placed in a second room within the same apartment as there was no where else we could be moved to, where we didn't sleep a wink between us, the staff were very apologetic about the incident with the lice but it didn't really seem a big issue to them as of course it was with us. Over all we thought being the establishment it was they could have done more to ensure we enjoyed what was left of our stay but sadly not, we would love to stay again as apart from this we couldn't fault a single thing but I'm not sure if we will return.
The apartment was exceptional and great value for money....