- 1 guest reviews
"Very good.. Can't go wrong :) nice staff and nice apartment :) could do with black Out curtains though...."
About the hotel
South Quay is situated in the heart of the SA1 Swansea Waterfront on the imposing Prince of Wales Dock. Shops, bars and restaurants are close by as are the peace and quiet of the Waterfront. With the thriving city centre just five minutes away if you fancy a day at the shops or a night on the town.
Ideal for both the professional and leisure traveller alike, these apartments are close to all the major attractions of Swansea. Within fifteen minutes walk, you will find the National Waterfront Museum, The LC2 leisure centre and the Dylan Thomas Centre. For a relaxing time with the family, the Victorian holiday resort of Mumbles is just ten minutes away by car, while the location of South Quay provides a great starting point for visits to the stunning beaches and countryside of the Gower Peninsula. Please note that check-in times are: - 2pm to 8pm daily. Please be advised that late check in fees do apply should you arrive after these times. Please note: This property cannot accommodate single-sex groups, including hen and stag parties. -Our parking facility is limited with an additional £5 per night depending on availability. -All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 01/07/2013 to 01/07/2020 - 2.5% Surcharge on Credit Card payments, 3.5% Surcharge on American Express Payments. Following booking, A Space in the City will email your booking confirmation and check in details. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Can't go wrong :) nice staff and nice apartment :) could do with black
Out curtains though.