- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Jacuzzi had barely any bubbles. When we told reception, they advised it wasn't very powerful anyway. But could be that the seats weren't put..."
"Superb food, comfortable beds & pillows, delightful surroundings and wonderful staff...."
"Massive difference in quality of the different rooms for the prices.. highly recommend paying the extra ten or twenty quid for a better . Ro..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, staff were friendly, professional and polite. Can't wait to return...."
"First visit to this hotel , booked because it is dog friendly hotel , the room was perfect straight out of the door onto the large gardens ,..."
About the hotel
Situated in the Brecon Beacons National Park there aren't many places that can offer the Nant Ddu Lodge's blend of easy informality and standards of excellence. It is a true country hotel and inn, unfussy, warm, welcoming and utterly relaxing, yet guests sacrifice nothing in terms of comfort and surroundings. Quite simply, the Nant Ddu Lodge represents the best of all worlds - the highest standards brought to you with that all-important personal touch.
The contemporary style of the individually designed bedrooms displays great zest and inventiveness. Each of the 31 bedrooms has the benefit of full en-suite facilities. Each room is equipped with everything you would expect for your stay including digital channels for your television, video players (with a free video library available) and complimentary beverage making facilities. In addition, our Superior Rooms are larger with queen size beds, wide-screen televisions, sofas, waffle dressing gowns and ample working areas. The Nant Ddu is renowned for it's food. The cooking is tasty and traditional with an wide choice of creative dishes. Guests can dine in our vibrant Bistro or traditional Bar and Lounge area choosing from our extensive menu which changes regularly to reflect the availability of fresh and local top-quality produce. Our Health Spa and Fitness Club are both unique places to exercise, unwind or relax in the heart of the Brecon Beacons. Our facilities include an 18 metre indoor swimming pool, hydro-spa, saunarium (a more relaxing alternative to sauna and steam rooms), air conditioned gymnasium and solarium , all of which are complimentary during your stay with us. Health & Beauty treatment rooms are also available offering a range of therapeutic and revitalising treatments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Nant Ddu Lodge Hotel & Spa
Jacuzzi had barely any bubbles.
When we told reception, they advised it wasn't very powerful anyway. But could be that the seats weren't put back right after cleaning. This happens sometimes. A simple solution is to test it after every clean. Head rests were dirty. Dirty wet towel left there for hours. No body came to check the spa area during our time there. Pool had 'scum' marks around the edge. Dining table was very sticky. The staff were aware and said it was a reaction from the cleaning solution and the varnish. A very simple fix would be to have a table cloth instead. My husband had to put his napkin on the table as the hairs on his arms were sticking to the table. On a plus the food was amazing and the staff were very friendly. I think with some little changes and better cleaners, this place could be outstanding. It is in such an amazing location.
Two weeks holiday in one day
Superb food, comfortable beds & pillows, delightful surroundings and wonderful staff.