- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel a few minutes walking away from the train station and all the city centre attractions. Helpful staff, good food and comfortab..."
"Hotel staff very pleasant and nothing was to much trouble for them from the receptionist to the the waiters in the restaurant. Good size roo..."
"Hotel is in a perfect location for shopping or socialising in York. The bar and outside areas are lovely and the staff are polite and attent..."
"Booked last minute at excellent price. Very convenient location. Lovely meal in restaurant. Friendly staff & very comfortable bed...."
"I travel with work throughout the UK and its always a nice feeling when you find a hotel that you know you will come back too. Very friendly..."
About the hotel
Nestled in secluded courtyard gardens in the heart of York city centre, Middletons Hotel comprises of 56 beautifully decorated bedrooms spread over six historic, grade II listed buildings. Facilities include: on site leisure club; car parking; restaurant; breakfast room; superfast free wi-fi and a selection of conference and celebration rooms. A hidden gem, tucked away yet easily accessible, this oasis of calm is just a 5 minute walk from the main shopping area and local attractions, making it the ideal base for exploring York, and enjoying a peaceful break! Our rustic yet modern restaurant provides a sophisticated setting to enjoy sumptuous dishes, using the best locally sourced ingredients, bold flavours & faultless presentation which combine to create an unforgettable dining experience.
Enjoy the beautiful weather in summer months on our relaxing sun terrace, sun lounge and gardens which provide the perfect setting to enjoy the surroundings. With an eclectic wine selection, hand pulled local ales and a mouth-watering bar menu selection; you can enjoy the more relaxed approach to the day. All guests at Middletons receive complimentary access to our onsite, state of the art Health & Fitness centre, including a training pool (pre-booking required) along with complimentary ‘Smart’ WiFi in all areas of the hotel. Secure onsite car parking is also available at a charge of £10. 00 per 24 hour payable on departure (Parking is available on a first come, first served basis). Ground floor bedrooms are available, as a grade II listed buildings, there are no lifts to first floor bedrooms so please ensure you do make us aware of any special requirements when you book to ensure you are allocated the most suitable room for your needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 09/11/2016 to 30/04/2018 - Car parking is available for an additional charge of £10 per car per night. First come, first served basis. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great place for a weekend away.
A lovely hotel a few minutes walking away from the train station and all the city centre attractions.
Helpful staff, good food and comfortable rooms could not ask for more.
Hotel staff very pleasant and nothing was to much trouble for them from the receptionist to the the waiters in the restaurant.
Good size room, very local to walk to the shambles and Christmas market.