- 17 guest reviews
"We found the hotel very good, the staff welcoming and breakfast was lovely, our room was very clean and a lovely view over the lake, would c..."
"What a welcoming lovely place! Our room was beautiful with gorgeous view, we arrived early and they kindly let us park up and check in early..."
"Very Helpful and friendly staff at the Beech Bank Guest House. Advised us on the local attractions and places to eat. Stayed there for 4 nig..."
"Our room was lovely. Nice size. Super king size bed, very comfortable. View from our room was beautiful. Good size bathroom. Tea/coffee maki..."
"Lovely average clean room, average sized breakfast. Lovely decor in bedroom. Big bathroom but no bath. Rather expensive at £90 per night per..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Beech Bank Bed & Breakfast situated at the foot of Mount Snowdon. Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing as we can, we offer a friendly service in our 19th century Welsh stone building. Our rooms boast beautiful views overlooking Lake Padarn and the Snowdonia Mountains, we are ideally situated within a short walk of all popular attractions, shops and restaurants.
As all our rooms are doubles we are unable to cater for children
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- 10/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - We are open all year round! Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheques. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic room and service
Couldn't have asked for more
We found the hotel very good, the staff welcoming and breakfast was lovely, our room was very clean and a lovely view over the lake, would certainly go again.
Zena and Maurice Freer