- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"You were so helpful and accommodating! Thank you. We had a lovely stay and would stay again...."
"I managed to leave my iPad in my room when I checked out, called and it was there at reception waiting for me, much appreciated...."
"The hotel was just what we wanted. Central, comfortable and well equipped. The service was. Ery good and the price was good value...."
"A warm friendly hotel great quality food and decor was lovely in a great location...."
"Staff were very friendly and helpful. Internet was poor,but for one night it didn't matter too much...."
About the hotel
The Grampian Hotel is situated in the centre of Perth close to the railway station and bus station. The centre of Perth is a 5 minute walk from the hotel, it is an ideal location for visiting Perth and the surrounding Perthshire area. This traditional, family-run hotel is a 6-minute walk from Perth train station and 11 minutes from the River Tay.
Choose from room only or with breakfast is provided and there's Castles restaurant serving Scottish cuisine made from local produce.
The 12 bedrooms feature en suite bathrooms, free WiFi and TVs, as well as tea and coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries. Hair dryer and ironing facilities are available on request.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
In town for a wedding
You were so helpful and accommodating.
Thank you. We had a lovely stay and would stay again....
Great Customer Care
I managed to leave my iPad in my room when I checked out, called and it was there at reception waiting for me, much appreciated....