- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We stayed for the hogmany celebrations, the staff couldn't do enough for us and we're very helpful. Great rooms, comfy, and a nice boiling h..."
"Clean comfy hotel, no gripes, friendly staff, bus stop outside hotel no need to drive into Edinburgh...."
"Comfortable, clean hotel with very efficient and extremely pleasant and helpful staff...."
"This is a first class venue. Only issue is they have no lift. Explained I have a walking issue at reception and they were only to pleased to..."
"We enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the family room had a view over parkland. It was very convenient to g..."
About the hotel
The Victorian BEST WESTERN Braid Hills Hotel is perfectly perched in a fantastic location, only 10 minutes’ drive from Edinburgh’s city centre, with wondrous panoramic views across Edinburgh and beyond to the Firth of Forth and the Hills of Fife! In its own grounds with ample free parking, this hotel offers class and comfort in spades. . .
with the added bonus of having one of the world's prettiest city centres on its doorstep.
All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, telephone and much more. Free public parking is available and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Please note that although we have no lift, luggage assistance available on request. . . just say the word!
For seclusion and character, few hotels come close, though Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Prince's Street shops and countless tourist attractions are just a quick Piper's march away. For meals and mingling, we have a choice of restaurants and bars. Plus, five golf courses lie within one mile of hotel (which is to be expected as the game itself was born in this very city!)
Conveniently located 3 miles away from the M8 and J1 and Waverley/Haymarket train station. The nearest airport is Edinburgh airport which is only 7 miles away from the hotel. Edinburgh is famous for its attractions like the Edinburgh Castle which is only 2. 5 miles from the hotel, National Galleries of Scotland , Royal Yach Britannia and Holyrood Place are some of the places that you can visit.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Top Staff @ This Hotel!
We stayed for the hogmany celebrations, the staff couldn't do enough for us and we're very helpful.
Great rooms, comfy, and a nice boiling h...
Best Western Braid Hills Hotel
Clean comfy hotel, no gripes, friendly staff, bus stop outside hotel no need to drive into Edinburgh....