This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The HCC St. Moritz Hotel is located in one of the most classical buildings in the centre of Barcelona. Built in 1883, it is classified as a Historic Building by the Official Secretariat for Tourism (Turespaña), and was refurbished as a hotel in 1990.
The hotel includes all services and installations typical of the most advanced hostelry and a car park in the same building. Its latest refurbishment was completed 2010. The Hotel has 91 rooms equipped with all the elements necessary for the comfort of its guests, such as en-suite fully-fitted bathroom, satellite TV, free Canal +, mini bar, in-room safe, heating / air conditioning, telephone and free HSIA connection. The offer is completed with the "St. Gallen" Restaurant, buffet breakfast from 7am until 11am, bar, summer season terrace, Business Centre, Wireless Internet connection in the common areas and several meeting rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 3 years old
- 27/06/2016 to 17/03/2025 - 0 years old children are considered as adults and will pay the 100% charge. There are no discounts. The LateRooms.com rate for Hcc St Moritz Hotel in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.21(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet